General terms of service
Here at My Clubs My Scores we are very serious about providing great services to you and your club that improve your shoot day experience and are reliable and constantly improving. Use of our online shoot management software, our web site and any other services we offer (“Services”) are subject to the following conditions Terms of Service (“Terms”). For detailed Terms & Conditions in relation to our "Self-Nomination" functionality please click here.
These terms were last revised 1st December 2019.
Before you Register
- Before you can register to use My Clubs My Scores (MCMS), you must read, accept and agree to be legally bound by our Terms of Service.
- By registering for, accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted and agree to be legally bound by these Terms, as updated from time to time.
- These Terms explain our obligations and your obligations in any dealings or transactions you have with us.
- MCMS reserves the right to vary these Terms from time to time.
- If there are changes to charges then they will be effective at least 14 days from posting to this same page. Use of the service after that date constitutes acceptance of the amended Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service supersede prior agreements.
- These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia, and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of this State.
- In all our agreements the use of product names (including but not limited to My Clubs My Scores, MyClubsMyScores.com or other product or service names listed on our website at www.MyClubsMyScores.com) refer to the company Sage Mobile Pty Ltd and its wholly owned subsidiaries.
- MCMS provides Services to Subscribers whose principal place of business is Australia.
- MCMS also provides Services to Subscribers in other countries.
- You accept that features and functions may differ between countries and that features designed for one country may not be suitable for another.
- Access Authority—means the Subscriber and/or individuals who the Subscriber prescribes levels of access to your MCMS Online Account and where the Subscriber has made available to those individuals the Email Address/Sign-in ID, Password and Organisation to allow them access for data entry, viewing data or obtaining reports.
- Services—means the MCMS Online Shoot Management Services accessed via the MCMS website and also any other MCMS Website, by Registration as a User and by signing on for use using Access Authority.
- Password—means a confidential alphanumeric, being at least 8 characters long, which when used with other Access Authority information, gives access to Services
- User—means any person you nominate (if you choose to do so), from time to time, as part of any invite process or request via email to MCMS to use the services available through the website.
- We, us and/or our—means Sage Mobile Pty. Ltd. and its subsidiaries.
- You and/or your—means the Subscriber to the Services and includes a User when applicable.
- MCMS Logo’s—means any logo, brand, trademark, image or other material we provide containing the MCMS and all other associated trademarks, trading names, URLs be they registered or otherwise.
- Add-on—Widgets, plug-ins, Web Applications, Software, Components, Integration, Integrator, Connector and/or any other technology that communicates, interacts or embeds MCMS or is embedded in MCMS.
- You must provide all equipment necessary to make a connection to the Internet and pay any service fees to providers for access.
- After gaining access to the Internet, you must obtain access to and pay for the use of Services. This is accomplished by registering as a MCMS subscriber or by using any user id on the site provided by us or any third party.
- You agree to pay all Service Subscription fees MCMS charges you for the Services when you Register.
- You also agree to pay all Consulting Service Fees for staff services if any are specifically requested by you and provided by our staff.
- You agree to pay all foreign, Commonwealth, State and Local Government, state taxes applicable to your access, use or receipt of the Service, these will always be disclosed to you clearly in advance.
- If MCMS are required to collect overdue fees from you, you agree to pay all reasonable costs (including legal fees), if any, incurred by MCMS in collecting those overdue fees from you, and to pay a late charge on any overdue fees at our bank’s business cheque account overdraft rates.
- If a you fail to pay your fees for Services by any Expiry or Due date, MCMS reserves the right to restrict access to all data that belongs to the unpaid Subscription.
- You accept that when a Subscription is locked, all users of the affected data will be unable to view, edit or add to it. Full access will be restored upon receipt of all accumulated unpaid Subscription fees.
- You accept that MCMS can transfer any locked data out of your subscription to another subscription owned by a Director or Trustee of the organisation that the data represents.
- You accept that any voucher, coupon, discount or any other offer used by to pay for a Subscription in lieu of payment can only be used once.
- Where there isn’t an expiry identified on a voucher, coupon , discount or any other offer it is valid for only 30 days from the date of the offer or notice date.
- You may Subscribe to MCMS Services by using the MCMS website sign up page.
- The sign up page asks you to provide correct information about yourself or club, to list the users who will have Access Authority and to maintain and update such information to keep it accurate and complete.
- You may designate a number of users to have Access Authority and you may provide and assign access and passwords to such users.
- We may suspend or terminate your account and refuse use of Services if you provide any information (including a valid contact email address and phone number) that is false, misleading, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if MCMS has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is false, misleading, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or any terms in this agreement are breached.
- We may suspend or terminate your account and refuse use of Services if you are deemed to be abusive (including using language that is deemed to be abusive to staff, such deeming shall be at the sole discretion of MCMS).
- You authorise MCMS to use extracts from service related communication on our web site (typically on the testimonials page) and other material in text form and MCMS may include your organisation name, market segment and a link to your website if you have provided one. This use is conditional on MCMS excluding any material that may be deemed confidential, such deeming shall be at the sole discretion of MCMS but will explicitly focus on service quality and Subscriber experience in use of our products and exclude financial or other transaction related information.
- You agree that when Subscribing you will select a secure password 8 or more characters long that contains at least one letter and one number.
- You accept responsibility for maintaining confidentiality of any password and other access information used by yourself and your authorised users who have Access Authority.
- You acknowledge that the Internet is an open system and MCMS cannot and does not warrant or guarantee that third parties cannot intercept your information.
Communications Between You and MCMS.
- MCMS reserves the right to contact you by web page, email, fax, post, internet chat, phone text messaging (SMS) or telephone (or other means in the future as they are developed from time to time) to communicate important information regarding the use of the Service and related products and services such as but not limited to third party Add-ons, widgets, components, connectors, plug-ins, applications and software.
Your Regulatory Responsibilities are not MCMS’s
- Your Regulatory Responsibilities will vary from country to country and are your responsibility to identify and comply.
- You accept that MCMS may not comply, support, update or be registered for requirements specified by tax and regulatory authorities of countries we sell our Services in.
Your non-Transferable License
- We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive and terminable right licence to use the Services under these Terms.
- You agree that title and ownership of the Services remain with us.
- You agree not to copy (or allow a third party to copy), modify, create a derivative work, reverse engineer or reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Software, or any other action to allow its whole or partial re-use by the Subscriber or others.
- Title and ownership of data entered by the Subscriber, or those with Authorised Access to this data, remains with the Subscriber.
- You are licenced for the number of users specified in the subscription plan to which you are a subscriber.
- We agree that in the event of an upgrade, the Licence hereby granted shall automatically transfer to the new version.
- You agree that all rights in respect of the original version shall lapse and no further use of same shall be permitted.
- You agree that the Licence in this agreement is effective until suspended or terminated by us or by ceasing subscription payments.
- You agree that payment for your subscription is due in advance of the next Subscription expiry date.
- In the event you choose to end your subscription service, you agree to export your data using the export functions provided in the service.
- We reserve the right to charge you for time and materials if you request your data be exported by us rather than you doing this yourself.
- You agree to use your best endeavours to ensure the safeguard of your Password(s) for your organisation in order to ensure there is no unauthorised access to, copying of, or collection of information from you data file and you indemnify MCMS for any and all losses you may incur as a result of failing to safeguard your Password.
Terminating Your Service
- You may end the Service simply by not renewing at your next Expiry Date.
- Subscribers who terminate will not receive a refund for any unused portion of the Service.
MCMS General Practices Regarding Use of the Service
- We may establish general practices and limitations that apply to the use of the Service.
- You accept that we may change these general practices and limits at any time, at our discretion.
- You accept that we may disable accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
- You accept that we may log off (also referred to as sign off or sign out) users who have been inactive for a reasonable period of time or for the purposes of conducting reasonable system maintenance and repairs.
- You accept that we reserve the right to disable or change features of the service if those features are infrequently used by our users or at our discretion.
Website and other publications (our Content)
- You assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within the web site and publications.
- We may have inaccuracies or errors in our Content. We bear no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the web site and publications and in any other referenced or linked documents.
- You accept that we will, from time to time, alter information in the web site which contains pricing, market information, and/or product specifications, and that these product offerings may not be relevant, suitable or available in your country.
- You accept that links to other third-party sites can lead you to Content not under our control or responsibility and thus you accept that using such a third-party site is at your own risk.
- You accept that the inclusion of any link does not imply that MCMS is endorsing or is accepting responsibility for the content, products or services of third-party websites.
- You accept that use of the Services is at your risk.
- You accept that MCMS is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of the use of the Services.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MCMS from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, liability and costs (including reasonable solicitors fees) incurred by MCMS as a result of any claim arising from your violation of the Terms, State or Commonwealth law or regulations, or any third party’s rights including but not limited to infringement of copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of privacy rights.
- You accept that these obligations survive termination of the Service.
- You accept that we will not accept liability for failures in providing Services which are outside normal usage or reasonably foreseeable including force majeure, natural disasters, acts of God, war, terrorism and civil disobedience.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- You accept that the Services (including all content, software, functions, and operational hosting services) are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind.
- MCMS expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, title, security, accuracy, uninterrupted timely and error free service, errors in software will be corrected, service will meet user requirements, damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, computer virus, communication failure and unauthorised access.
Proprietary and Confidential Information
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services may contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by intellectual property and other laws.
- You agree not to loan, modify, lease, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service.
- You agree not to use or display any MCMS trademarks, logos, product and services names or other MCMS material of any form (including any derivations) without our written approval.
- You may not assign, sell, distribute, lease, rent, lend, sub—license, or transfer the Subscription Services or this licence (subject to the prior written consent of MCMS)
Your content and data
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material submitted, posted or displayed via the Subscription Service. However, it may be used in anonymous aggregated form (where it is aggregated in part or full with other subscribers).
- You accept that by setting any of your Content to be shared publicly that you allow others to view and share your Content.
- You accept that by letting your subscription expire, requesting your Subscription be closed or by failing to meet the Terms of Service that we may delete all your Content and Data permanently at a time or date of our choosing but not within 90 days.
- You accept that MCMS does not offer in it’s Services to roll—back, recover or load any data from historical backups or archives. If we do this it is at our discretion and we may charge for this Service.
- We do not claim that our data management practises (including but not limited to marking data for deletion, permanent data deletion, restoration, backup, indexing, retrieval, archiving, importing, exporting or other data copying, moving or protecting services) are appropriate for you.
- You accept the responsibility of having your own practises to cover risk associated with our data management where you don’t feel our practises are appropriate for you.
- You accept that our practises for data management may change at our sole discretion at anytime and without notice.
- You agree that we may use Communications with you (feedback, praise, criticisms, quotes, correspondence, support conversations and any other interactions with you) in our Content.
- You agree this material we are permitted to use includes your Internet addresses (as email addresses and web addresses and any other forms including messaging) that you choose to supply us in any way as well as linking to those addresses such as your website from our website and reproducing carefully selected appropriate public material from your website including images, logos, brands and the like from your website on our testimonials website page and also in related places and materials both online and in other forms including directories that we publish.
- You acknowledge you are not entitled to any payment for use of this material.
- We provide supported plans which encompasses product use support and technical support where issues arise for the product such as defects.
- We provide comprehensive online help screens.
- We reserve the right to limit the time spent on email and telephone support calls to 10 minutes or less for a single support enquiry.
- We reserve the right not to provide Support Service even if it has been purchased if we deem the Support Service is being used in an unethical, abusive or fraudulent manner.
- You accept that support is only available while an online service is current and paid in full.
- You accept that any instruction we give you via our Support Service (and via any other method or service) is not legal advice.
- You accept that any instruction we give you is general educational information that may or may not meet your specific requirements.
- You agree that in reporting any defects to our Support Service, to be specific and provide at least one identifiable example of the defect.
- You agree to allow us access to your data to troubleshoot or problem solve a defect.
- You agree that Internet, network, hardware, software inquiries relating to third party providers are not resolved by MCMS.
- You agree that our Support Team will deem if the inquiry falls within the nature of the MCMS Support Service.
- You accept that Support Team availability and response times may be affected by call or email volumes, staff absence, server maintenance and upgrades relating to new releases.
- The effective management and security of Services requires that usage is routinely monitored and analysed for evidence of misuse and attempted or actual security breaches. You consent to this monitoring being undertaken by MCMS in connection with your use of the Site.
- Further information on user monitoring may be found in the MCMS Privacy Statement.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Use of Participants Data
The privacy of participants whose data you record when utilising our system is very important to us.
- You warrant that you have made all participants aware that data relating to their participation in an event will be recorded electronically and that the participants expressly agreed to the data being recorded.
- You further warrant that you have made all participants aware that the data would be retained and used again in the future to enable their participation in future events and to provide those participants with information on their results at those events and that the participants expressly agreed to the data being retained and used for those purposes.
Fair Play Promise
Our Fair Play Promise is a policy that ensures MCMS delivers you consistent value and service as a paying subscriber. We will:
- Limit the resources (such as disk space or other resources) you are allowed to use to a reasonable amount for the subscription level you are paying for.
- Set the limit based on reasonable averages for other users like you.
- Allow you to add users as long as the number of users added doesn’t exceed a reasonable level of users when compared to the average number of active users we see per account across all our Subscribers.
- Set limits for the common good in order to prevent one user inadvertently using excessive resources that should be shared with other users.
- Reserve the right to terminate service to you if you exceed your limits or abuse the service or our staff or communication channels in any way.
- Tell you well in advance (normally) if you breach any limits and we will give you the option of reducing your usage back below the limit or upgrading to a more appropriate plan.
- Be flexible and try to give you the benefit of the doubt so we will normally not prevent you operating if you breach limits briefly and return to within limits in a reasonable time.
- We reserve the right to vary prices or features for all Subscribers, including free account users, at any time but will always try to give you reasonable notice.
- Monitor your use of the system and ensure allocation of resources between user is fair using points which may be adjusted at our discretion in the event you abuse the system.
Accounts managed within a Subscription
- You shall ensure that Account owners and their users under your Subscription have adequate access given to them while they are paid up in full for the subscription cost of that account.
- You agree not to use access to your subscription by users in your subscription to leverage payment for other services you provide.
- We reserve the right for any reason to provide direct access to an account for an organisations Directors and Trustees even if that file is in your Subscription.
- We reserve the right to transfer an account from your Subscription to the Subscription owned by the Director or Trustee of the file that contains their organisations data. We will refund any payment you made to us for the unused portion of the subscription period for that file.
Relationship of Parties; Scope of Authority
- You shall perform all duties under this Agreement as an independent supplier, and agree not to hold yourself out as an agent of MCMS with authority apart from authority expressly granted from MCMS.
- You shall have no express or implied authority to assume or create any obligation or enter into any Agreement on behalf of MCMS.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create an employer–employee, partnership, franchise or joint venture relationship between MCMS and you.
General Refunds, Returns and Delivery Policy
- We agree to refund defective hardware products and the provisioning of incorrect file licenses if we have been notified within thirty (30) days of purchase.
- We agree to refund your subscription if you change your mind within seven (7) days of purchase.
- This policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Trade Practices Act. For more information, please visit the Australian Department of Fair Trading website.
- We accept that if a product is wrongly described, different from a sample shown or doesn’t do what it is supposed to do, you may choose between a replacement or a refund.
- Defective or DOA (dead on arrival) hardware items. All items come with a manufacturers guarantee.
- You agree to request for a return of defective or DOA items via email to service@MyClubsMyScores.com stating your invoice number.
- You agree to provide a reason for returns including any details of the problem.
- We agree to issue a refund, once goods have been received and verified at our head office.
- You accept that we only have to refund the credit card used to pay for goods or services or the bank account we received payment from.
- You accept that refunds may take 10 days to process once approved by us.
- You agree to allow us to deduct fees and charges by banks and credit card companies we occur from the refund amount.
- You agree that refund for bulk purchases (i.e. 2 or more of the same product) will not be accepted.
- You agree to purchase one item or Service first to make an assessment prior to making bulk orders.
- MCMS reserves the right to charge delivery costs for Change of Mind Refund hardware returns, pickup and returns of repaired and/or replace hardware and new or used products purchased.
Hardware Warranty Claims
- You agree that Warrantable Items are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- You agree that Warranty claims are to be handled by the manufacturer by you contacting them directly for any query or claim you may have.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold MCMS harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your violation of this agreement or any third-party’s rights, including but not limited to infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights.
- This obligation shall survive any termination of this agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- MCMS shall not be liable to you or any third party for special, consequential, incidental, indirect, tort or cover damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from the use or inability to use the services, delay of delivery and implementation, or loss of profits, data, business or goodwill, whether or not MCMS has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
- MCMS’s liability for all claims of any kind arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be limited solely to money damages and shall not exceed the amount of referral awards due to you.
- MCMS will not accept liability for failures in providing its Services which are outside normal usage or which occur due to force majeure, matters outside MCMS’s control or which are not reasonably foreseeable including an act of God, war, terrorism and civil disobedience.
- You or MCMS may terminate this agreement at any time.
- This Agreement will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Venue for any dispute under this Agreement will be Brisbane, Australia.
- MCMS shall not be liable for, and is excused from, any failure to perform or for delay in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement due to causes beyond its control, including without limitation, interruptions of power or telecommunications services, failure of MCMS’ suppliers or subcontractors, acts of nature, governmental actions, fire, flood, natural disaster, or labor disputes.
- MCMS reserves the right to change the Terms of Service of this Agreement at any time by posting the modified version on the portion of its web site.
- You may not assign this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of MCMS.
- Any notice made by MCMS to you shall be deemed properly given and effective: (i) when reduced to writing and sent to the email address we have for you on record, OR (ii) fifteen (15) days after being posted to the portion of MCMS’s websites that relates to notices.
- Any notice made by you to MCMS shall be deemed properly given and effective when reduced to writing and delivered to the Service Team email address being service@MyClubsMyScores.com.
- You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions.
- You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit Subscriber referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this agreement or operate web sites that are similar to or compete with your web site. You have independently evaluated the desirability of using MCMS Services and you are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in these Terms of Service.