help - program configuration
- this is the title of my entire program, eg “Two Day Annual Shoot”.
- this is the organization you are currently administering.
- this defaults to the organization you are currently administering’s grounds. However if it does not have a ground or it is using another organisations grounds you can select the appropriate venue by typing in its’ details here. As you start to type the system will display an ever shrinking list of matching venues for you to select from.
- you can change the date of each day in your program
- You can ADD another day to your program by pressing the plus (+) in the day row.
- To DELETE a day delete all the events in that day (you cannot delete the first day in your program.
- you can enter a NAME for each event in your program by typing in the <Event Title> field.
- You can CHANGE the settings for an event by clicking the wheel nut to the right of the event title.
- You can DELETE an event by clicking the trashcan within the settings popup.
- You can ADD another event to a day by clicking the “Add Another Event” button at the bottom of each day
- you can specify whether the event is
- in the HIGH GUN
- whether it will be settled via a SHOOT-OFF
- what METERAGE it will be shot off (eg 18m)
- whether it will be CONTINENTAL or not
- and whether shooters will CHANGE LANES lanes every target or not.
- each event is made up of a number of disciplines, each discipline has a number of targets and a type.
- To facilitate paper and pencil scoring each discipline line item can have a MAXIMUM of 30 targets. So a 50T Double Barrel event will be entered as two line items of 25T.
- You can CHANGE the discipline by clicking the down arrow in the dropdown box.
- To ADD another discipline line item to an event click the plus (+) against the first discipline line item in the event.
- To DELETE a discipline line item (other than the first) click on the trashcan next to that discipline line item
- otherwise known as “rounds” represent a squad “going to” a layout to shoot. Whilst at the layout they could shoot part of an event, all of an event or multiple events. Squads will therefore have multiple visits to multiple layouts in order to shoot the whole program.
- A program must have a MINIMUM of one visit
- There must be MORE THAN one discipline in a day to have more than one visit in a day.
- To ADD a visit to a day click on the up triangle in the last visit of the day. Ensure there is not already a visit in the discipline immediately preceding the last visit of the day.
- To MOVE a visit click the up or down triangle for that visit.
- To DELETE a visit click the X within the circle for that visit. Please note that you cannot delete the last visit for the day.
- All events and disciplines BETWEEN the visit markers will be shot by the squad when they go to the layout for that visit.